I have been providing professional grooming for dogs and cats since 1995. Your pet will receive exclusive one on one personal and caring attention. Your pet will be groomed by me in my state of the art van that is fully self contained and climate controlled. I do not need any electrical or water hook up. Being familiar with your pet’s specific needs is very important to me. Since I am a one person owner- operated business I can offer you, and your pet the consistency of having the same groomer at each appointment. I am a companion animal hygienist, fully insured, and veterinarian referred.
- Complete ear cleaning. Ear hair removed if applicable.
- Comb out (de-matting and de-shedding extra fee.)
- Warm water massaging bath with all natural shampoo.
- Anal glands expressed (small dogs only.)
- Coat Conditioner
- Fluff dried by hand-no cage drying.
- Foot, pad, and sanitary trim.
- Hair styled to your liking, or breed standard. (If applicable.)
- Perfume and Bandana. Bows are available upon request.
- Lots of love and attention!
This is Sparkles who is sporting his Lion Clip. Her owners love his cut, and keep him in it year round. Sparkles lives in Lake Oswego with his much loved family.
This is Leo the Lhasa Apso. I groomed Leo for over 10 years before he quietly passed away to the rainbow bridge one day during the summer. He now watches over his owner in spirit next to her art studio. Miss you Leo!
This is Coco, now all grown up. She is such a cutie! She lives with her owner in Lake Oswego.
Chloe is looking very stylish. She is such a very pretty girl.